Thursday, February 7, 2013

Playing Favorites

I know that as teachers we are not supposed to play favorites, but I just can't help it.  Digital Communication Tools has become one of my favorite classes that I've ever taught!  This class allows me to learn right along with the students the current technology tools that are available.  My most recent find is free tools to create infographics.  I could get lost for hours in the creation of these visual graphics.  As my students have worked on their assessment the last two days, it's been so quiet in the room that you could hear a pin drop.  They are deep in thought & creation.  I can't wait to see their final results!!!  Below is my first attempt at creating my own infographic using easel.ly.  This one is all about one of my favorites, Digital Communication Tools, at Valley High School.  Check back to see the students' work that I share.  They are currently creating an infographic as our unit assessment on Digital Citizenship.


Digi-Tools title=
easel.ly

No comments:

Post a Comment