Friday, June 4, 2010

Summer To Do List

SUMMER MUST DO's
Last summer I took the class 7 Habits for Highly Effective People. One of the most important lessons I learned was to schedule my first priorities first. . .So, here are my first priorities that I gotta get scheduled fast b/c summer is just around the corner! YEAH!

1. Create memories with my kids.
2. Scrapbook!
3. Play with some digital communication tools.
4. Take a vacation & create a family staycation.
5. Workout.

Now it's your turn. . . please share your summer must do's too!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you have your priorities set at least for the summer. Have Carsten teach you the names of animals in spanish. It will be a fun memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My priority right now is to find just the right activities for two teenaged nieces coming from North Carolina to attend "Camp Jackie". So far on the list: I-Cubs game, horseback riding, bowling, shopping, Worlds of Fun, Amtrak to Denver and eating at the Ox Yoke Inn in the Amanas. Does anyone else have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Number one - stop thinking and doing Association work for at least a couple of days!! Then I am going to spend several weekends enjoying my new camper. Oh - I almost forgot - sleep in.

    ReplyDelete